From Small to Strong: Evolving Health Through Strength Training with Sadie Rigby
CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO EVOLVE YOUR HEALTH THROUGH STRENGTH TRAINING:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
Feel like you’ve hit rock bottom, your tired and your metabolism is out of whack? I’m here to shed some light with my first guest on this podcast, strength training gal pal Sadie Rigby! You can expect a lof of myths busted around strength training for women and instead replaced with the hard facts that this type of training has major benefits for women.
If you’re thinking something needs to change, what was once thought of as “male dominated sport” actually can help you fix your metabolism at any age, increase muscle tone, every day living through functional strength and more!
We go into both of our journey and hit all of the basics for anyone new to strengh training so you can get the best knowledge of how you can start implementing it into your busy schedule. Besides tips, throughout this episode we share how protein helped Sadie see ultimate results, dug into the different cycles, why maintenance is our favorite and what equipment you should be investing in to have an effective workout when starting out!
Don’t forget about my special giveaway! I want to celebrate the launch of my podcast with you by giving away three amazing prizes to three lucky winners. To enter, simply write a review on Apple Podcasts. Then, screenshot your review and send it to me as a DM on Instagram @mindinmymacros. The prizes are:
- The first winner will receive a $100 Vuori giftcard, because it’s this San Diego gal’s favorite workout and athleisure apparel and I know you’re going to love it too (if you don’t already)
- The second winner will recieve a $100 Amazon giftcard to stock up on all your healthy favorites
- The third winner will get a FREE protein powder of your choice from Clean Simple Eats, my favorite protein powder to help you hit your protein goal each and every day
For a BONUS entry, take a screenshot of Episode 1, 2 or 3, share it on your Instagram Stories & tag me! Giveaway closes on August 1st, 2023. Winners will be announced on my Instagram Stories on August 2, 2023.
Sadie Rigby is an ex-collegiate cheerleader and cardio queen who took a chance on strength training to improve her health, and now helps thousands of women feel confident, energized and strong every day within her strength training app Sadie Active. Through this app, Sadie helps women show up to the gym with powerful, strategic programming and instruction in their pocket so that they can have a tool for long-term consistency and developing a lifestyle that will leave them feeling strong, and confident and give them that toned physique!
Topics covered on evolving health through strength training:
- What the benefits strength training has for women
- What proper strength training looks like
- What progressive overload is and why we should be implementing it to get the ultimate results
- Simple ways to incorporate strength training into your busy routine
- Where to start if you’re new to strength training
- Download SadieActive App for iPhones
- Download SadieActive App for Androids
- Register for my FREE Training, 3 Steps to Transform Your Body with Macros
- Sign up for my transformative 8-week course, The Macro Body Method
- Join my exclusive coaching program, The Macro Accelerator
Connect with Sadie:
- Follow her on Instagram at @sadieactive
Connect with Dani:
More about Mindin’ My Wellness:
The Mindin’ My Wellness podcast is for busy, motivated and health-empowered women who are ready to kick old dieting mentalities to the curb and step into transformed health to look and FEEL their best, without sacrificing a life well-lived. Each week, your host Dani Marenburg and her guests will share top tips on all things macros, movement, mindset and everything in between. You'll learn simple, effective and sustainable tips you can take away from each episode and implement in your daily life to look and feel like the best version of you.