6 Mistakes Women Make When Dieting
CLICK PLAY TO LEARN THE MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE WHEN DIETING:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
If you feel like you're always dieting, but nothing seems to work, or you feel like you can't ever seem to keep the weight off without it coming back with a vengeance. Or maybe you're entering your first cut and you want to set yourself up for your best success, then this episode is for you!
We've been flooded with messages around dieting, and what a proper diet looks like and then get whiplash when a new diet comes to town. The term diet has become bigger then Ben Hur. There are so many out there that we’ve lost sight of what a diet really is at its core. This is where the common mistakes come in. I see them all the time. And we are about to myth bust them in this episode.
I’ll share the six common mistakes I see with my clients and my audience so that we can get to the crux of what is ACTUALLY causing your metabolism to slow down, how to reverse diet effectively and what is a realistic expectation when it comes to the amount of fat you should be losing weekly. You’ll walk away with a bunch of clarity and recommendations to set yourself on the right path.
Topics covered on mistakes women make when dieting:
- Why restriction won’t help you lose fat
- The reason why you should be spending more time outside of dieting
- The mindset that is the downfall for consistency
- What is the 80/20 rule and why it works
- How pushing too hard with excessive exercise is hindering your fat loss and what to be focusing on instead
- Setting realistic expectations for a fat loss phase to see sustainable change
- What form of measurement to be using to measure your success (hint: it isn’t relying on the scale!)
- Why you need a post-dieting plan
- Register for my FREE Training, 3 Steps to Transform Your Body with Macros
- Sign up to my transformative 8-week course, The Macro Body Method
- Looking to make a transformation of your own with the accountability and support to get you there in 16 weeks? Apply for the Macro Accelerator Program
Connect with Dani:
- Episode 6: 10 Reasons Why Your Weight Fluctuates...That Has Nothing to Do With Fat!
- Episode 5: 6 Strategies to Get Consistent with Your Health Journey
- Episode 4: Should You Want Weight Loss or Fat Loss?
More about Mindin’ My Wellness:
The Mindin’ My Wellness podcast is for busy, motivated and health-empowered women who are ready to kick old dieting mentalities to the curb and step into transformed health to look and FEEL their best, without sacrificing a life well-lived. Each week, your host Dani Marenburg and her guests will share top tips on all things macros, movement, mindset and everything in between. You'll learn simple, effective and sustainable tips you can take away from each episode and implement in your daily life to look and feel like the best version of you.